Dr Jason Galanos graduated from the University of Melbourne with Honours
in 2000. He subsequently completed his specialist physician training in
Endocrinology at St. Vincent's Hospital, Melbourne.
In 2008, Jason received a National Health Medical Research Council grant
to undertake a research fellowship in novel therapies for the treatment
of Diabetic kidney disease at University of Melbourne and St. Michael's Hospital in Toronto, Canada.
Jason has a keen interest in general Endocrinology and a commitment to
continuing education and excellence in clinical care. He is actively
involved in the teaching of medical students and the mentoring of junior
doctors undertaking their physician training and examinations.
Public Hospital Appointments:
- Honorary Fellow, University of Melbourne
Private Hospital Appointments:
- General Physician, St. Vincent's Hospital, Melbourne
- Endocrinologist, St. Vincent's Hospital, Melbourne
- St. Vincent's Private Hospitals, Fitzroy & East Melbourne
- Epworth Richmond & Freemason's Hospitals, Melbourne